My name's Nicole, I'm 24 and live in beautiful Western Australia. I came up with the idea of The Be Kind Tribe after the desire of wanting to create more awareness for our growingly fragile planet. My goal was to design some eco friendly, simple t-shirts, with all proceeds going towards non-profit charities. After mucking around with a few designs, the first 'Be Kind To The Ocean' logo, and here we are now!
A total of $3000 has been raised and donated so far. All proceeds have been going to Balu Blue Foundation, who aim to educate and inspire sustainable and ethical living, that minimises our harm to the oceans, animals, and our planet as a whole. My aim is to donate to various conservation charities throughout the year.
How you can personally be kind to our oceans (and planet):
- Lower the amount of animal products you consume.
- Eat more plant-based foods.
- Lower your plastic usage - no single use!
- Reduce your carbon emissions (ride to work, use renewable energy, use energy wisely!)
- Help in the community via beach clean ups. Search Facebook groups in your local area!
Thank you everybody for the support as always, and keep spreading the kind vibes!